Tuesday, June 5, 2007

First of all i wanna welcome u guys to my blog... well.. im not very into tis in the first place but its seems blogging can b fun to at times.. i can share my thots n opinions here.. well feel free to comment on anything ya.. but drop all those cursing la.. hehe...
life wasnt great recently.. but im trying my very best to make it a better day each day.. by bein cheerful n jus drop the sadness away when im outside.. well there is a saying tat.. even tho ur sad or happy u pass by another day... n i slap myself many times telling myself.. y wanna frown when u can choose to b happy... hmmm its easy to say but the process of goin thru it is really hell...
okok.. enuf of all those unhappy moments... live goes on... i keep myslef pretty occupied everytime.. during the weekdays i work from 8 to nearly 8 everyday... tho is tiring.. but when ur able to claim OT its worth working afterall.. tho i hav a problem draging myself to work everyday n saying goodbye to my bed seems the hardest thing.. but well its better than not doin anything at all.. after work.. sometimes i like to stay home n jus sit on the couch n jus rot there.. n start doin wat aunties does... watch dramas... but on some nites.. my love towards rummying...oohh i jus love playing it... it makes the time flies n my mind work.. so its our almost daily activity...
okie dokie.. jus a slef introduction bout myself.. stay tune for the nex section.. comin up in no time.. chaozzz!!

3 comments:

naturaepretender said...

don't cry because its over ... smile because it happened...

he he...

welcome to the world of blogging...

keep it up... i will definitely drop by time 2 time...

cheers girl... =)

Vanessa said...

hey Ruo Shi, ya...you blog when you are really boring... haha

ruoshiRED said...

true true... vanessa ur correct...ahhaa but now im 'trying' to make it more often... muahaha..